Iconic Photoframe richly plated with Silver featuring a perfect uncirculated British 10p coin struck by The Royal Mint showcasing every letter of the alphabet and national icons identified as Quintessentially British.
Coin Specification Denomination: 10p Year of Issue: 2019 Country of Issue: UK Finish: Early Strike Uncirculated Weight: 6.5g Diameter: 24.5mm Metal: Nickel-plated Steel Obverse: Queen Elizabeth by Jody Clark Reverse: C - Cricket
Photo Frame with British Coin | Cricket | Letter C | Free Engraving
- Dimensions: Takes 5" x 7" Photograph (13cm x 15cm) | Overall Dimensions 7" x 9" (17.5cm x 22.5cm) | 3cm Frame Width.
- Premium Quality Silver Plated Photograph Frame in Luxury White Gift Box.
- Features Capsule Containing Uncirculated, 2019 Quintessentially British 10p Coin.
- Glass Front | Wooden Back with Grey Flock Finish | Rear Strut allows Portrait or Landscape Display | We always engrave Portrait unless you request otherwise.
- Engraved with up to 60 characters | Ideal for Birthday, Christening, Confirmation, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Wedding, Graduation, Anniversary, Special Occasion, Coming of Age.